Trollinger Attends Maryland Hispanic Bar 25th Annual Gala
Maryland personal injury attorney Matt Trollinger had the pleasure of attending the Maryland Hispanic Bar Gala On September 27, 2018, as a Maryland Association for Justice Board Member. MAJ was a Bronze Sponsor of this great event. This year marked the 25th year for the Annual Gala. Trollinger was happy to be part of the record breaking amount of attendees, as it was announced to be its highest attended event in history.
Special thanks to personal injury attorney and MHBA President Emmanuel “Manny” Fishelman with Antezana and Antezana, LLC and the other attorneys of the MHBA, for the invitation and for their leadership in coordinating a great event for a solid organization.
We Represent You in Your Community
Trollinger Law LLC represents people of all backgrounds in Maryland workers’ compensation cases and Maryland car accidents. Whether you are working in Silver Spring and are hurt at work or you and your family is rear ended in Gaithersburg, we are here to help.
The purpose and mission of The Maryland Hispanic Bar Association is to:
- Serve the public interest by cultivating the science of jurisprudence
- Promote reform in the law and judicial procedure on behalf of the
- Hispanic/Latino community
- Facilitate the administration of justice
- Foster respect of the law among Hispanics/Latinos
- Advance the standards of the legal profession
- Preserve the highest standards of integrity, honor, and professional courtesy among Hispanic/Latino attorneys and attorneys with an interest in issues affecting the Hispanic/Latino community
- Establish close relationships among Hispanic/Latino attorneys
- Cooperate with bar associations regionally, nationally and internationally and other legal organizations
- Create and encourage an atmosphere of professional respect, cooperation, and cordiality among its members, the members of the sister associations, and the judiciary
- Provide a forum for the consideration of issues and resolutions of concern to the members of the legal profession
To learn more about this fantastic organization and how to support it, click here: Maryland Hispanic Bar