Application Deadline: January 12, 2024
Job Title: Litigation Paralegal
Are you the kind of person who enjoys seeing their hard work benefit others? The person that sees opportunities and solutions when others see challenges and road blocks?
Are you yearning for your hard work to stop going unnoticed and find a home with a law firm that responds to its clients, cares about its staff and is actively growing its practice? If so, our Personal Injury Paralegal position may be for you!
Trollinger Law is a growing personal injury and workers’ compensation law firm based in Waldorf, Maryland that is hiring an experienced paralegal to our A plus team. If you are an organized, motivated, energetic personal injury paralegal, you will find a happy home with us. Our firm is focused on providing elite customer care and high-quality representation while giving back to our community.
This position will assist attorneys in pre-litigation and litigation support, by maintaining client care and structuring client’s files to enable their best possible outcome from intake to settlement or verdict.
Our work environment is collaborative, transparent, kind, detail oriented, production focused and meaningful. Workers who produce, are able to see the big picture, will not be micromanaged to death, but instead, will be sought for their input to work towards the best result possible.
Our paralegal will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Primary point of contact for clients involved in a motor vehicle collision
- Requesting and organizing medical records of clients
- Managing District and Circuit Court case filings
- E-filing in Maryland and Washington, D.C. litigation cases
- Assisting completion of discovery and drafting pleadings
- Working in a team environment to grow our roots in the community by assisting with outreach events when necessary
- Other tasks as assigned
Why You Should Work Here
- Collaborative working environment
- We treat our team with respect
- Hard workers are praised, listened to and rewarded
- Paid Vacation and Federal Holidays
- Bonuses available – Production based incentives available
- Potential for partial work from home schedule after initial 90-day period of employment
- We look for opportunities to help our community – you will be part of a firm that gives back to others
- Our best days are ahead and not behind us – This firm is committed to its vision of expansion and opportunity
- We mean and do what we say – We don’t just say that we care about our clients, we show it to them by excellent client care from the attorney to the administrative support team
- 401k after period of employment
You must be polite, customer service oriented, empathetic, and highly organized.
You MUST have at least two years experience as a personal injury paralegal.
You must have experience with MDEC, and Odyssey.
You must have experience with case management software, be proficient in PDF editing, Word, Excel.
Important Application Instructions
Please supply a cover letter with your application as to why you are a good fit for our team. Include in your correspondence, what your favorite book is and why. You can send it to Info@Trollingerlaw.com If you do not include a cover letter as described, you will not be considered.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Qualified candidates are subject to a paralegal assessment, background check and should supply at least two references related to prior law firm work ethic and performance.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Application Question(s):
- Are you comfortable using MDEC?
- Associate (Required)
- Personal injury law: 2 years (Required)
- Work Location: In person