Matthew Trollinger, personal injury lawyer in Frederick County, and his staff with Trollinger Law, LLC fight hard for clients in Frederick, Maryland every single day. Matthew Trollinger, born in Damascus, Maryland is an alumnus of New Life Christian School in Frederick and is familiar with the roads leading into and through Frederick.
Trollinger Law focuses on helping injury victims in Frederick car accidents on a daily basis with perseverance and attention to detail.
Whether you are rear ended in a car accident on Route 70 or Route 270 or near Baker Park in Frederick, attorney Matthew Trollinger will fight to protect your rights in your personal injury case. If you are hurt in a car crash these may include:
• Reimbursement of Medical Expenses
• Money for Lost Wages
• Money for Noneconomic Damages (commonly referred to as Pain and Suffering, Inconvenience and Loss of Enjoyment of Life)
• Permanent Injury
With the rise of availability of cell phones, the increase of distracted driving has also increased. In Maryland, the Maryland State Police warn that 183 people die every year from distracted driving car crashes and more than 27,000 people are injured in motor vehicle accidents.
Unfortunately, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration with the Department of Transportation finds that this problem is not limited to neighbors driving to and from to work to Washington D.C., but also with drivers of tractor trailers and commercial vehicles. All too often, we are hearing more and more about commercial vehicles causing fatal accidents on our roadways as trucking accidents caused by drivers too tired or distracted continue to grow.
Even though Maryland law prohibits phone use while driving, all of us on our way to work have seen other drivers texting, talking and even playing games on their cell phones in moving traffic! Needless to say, Trollinger Law is helping people from Waldorf and all over Charles county in rear end car accidents more and more.
If you are hurt by a drunk driver or distracted driver in Frederick, call Trollinger Law Firm for your Free Consultation at 301-965-8500.
Trollinger Law prides itself in not only helping Frederick car accident victims but also workers injured on the job in Frederick County. Trollinger has proudly represented as a Maryland workers’ compensation attorney workers including or similiar but not limited to:
• Police officers living and working in Frederick,
• Teachers with the Frederick County Board of Education
• Nurses at Frederick Memorial Hospital,
• Walmart employees,
• Costco employees,
• workers with SMECO and the College of Southern Maryland
• NVR workers
Trollinger Law works hard to give back to the community of Frederick County, having help fundraise for the Children’s Miracle Network in cooperation with the Frederick Costco for multiple years.
If you are hurt at work or in a car accident, contact Trollinger Law at 301-965-8500 as soon as possible to protect your rights for a free consultation.
© 2019 Trollinger Law LLC
* Many attorneys, insurance companies, and clients call an incident when someone was injured an “accident.” For this reason, our website uses this word. But an incident is not really an "accident" if there were rules in place to keep us all safe, yet someone chose not to follow those rules — and, as a result, someone else was hurt. When you speak with Trollinger Law, you'll find we talk instead in terms of "crashes," "collisions," etc.